USDA Certified Organic Tibetan Goji Berry
Description: Of the many varieties of Lycium, the Tibetan Lycium berry has earned the respect of the great Physicians of Tibet over these many centuries. The Tibetan variety of Lycium now known as ‘Goji’ is considered to be the Mother of all Lyciums! It grows in very remote unpolluted hills and valleys of Tibet and Mongolia, in soil so rich in nutrients that the berries are exploding with this special nurturing nutrient dense vitality.
Here are just a few ways Goji supports a healthy life:
• protect the liver – less fatigue
• help eyesight – supports kidney function
• improve sexual function and fertility – boosts libido
• increases metabolic activity – burns fat and aids digestion
• boost immune function – Lymphocytes, Interleukin 2, Immunoglobulin
• improve circulation – supports quality energy levels
• promote longevity – brings life support to all internal organs and the whole body
• rich in phytonutrients, antioxidants, particularly carotenoids such as beta-carotene and zeaxanthin.
• test studies are showing that goji berries may prevent the growth of cancer cells, reduce blood glucose, and lower cholesterol levels.
• goji has unique bioactive polysaccharides (LBP) – key markers to high immunity response
Savor each berry individually or add to hot and cold cereals, blender fruit juice drinks, add a handful to your water bottle and eat them as you drink, use in trail mix, soups, whole fruit and nut bars, baked goods, tea and fruit juice blends.
Price: $ 13.99 / 1/2 lb. Bag-
- New 2013 Havest Teas Have Arrived
- New Harvest of Certified Organic Goji Berry
- New 2013 Harvest Tea arriving in March
- New 2013 Harvest Teas coming in May
- New Superior Golden Bud (KING Grade) Black Puer Is Here
- Dr. Oz Show (02/22/12) on Puer Teas and White Teas For Weight Loss
- Gift Cards are now available in our store
- Taoist Tai Chi Society Tea Tasting